Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014

One layout a day - Jan 04 2014

And here comes my #4 from
ONE LAYOUT A DAY




The sketch for this layout is from
"One upon a sketch"
and I realy love how it turned out :D
The Person on the picture is my brother
and he didnt wanted me to show him
so I covered his eyes - hope you will understand that ;)

I jused
paper from my stash and Stampin Up
Stamps from Stampin Up
Stickers from s.e.i.
and the "Leeon learnt ..." is from Depeche Mode "Personal Jesus"

I challange this of course on


with this sketch


Hope you like it
and see ya soon!!!

HUGS, Avalonia

Kommentare:

  1. Lovely boys layout. I love that song too. Great lesson learnt. I love that you journalled in your own writing. So special. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month. Please load your layout onto our OUAS FB page for another chance to win a prize :D
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Once-Upon-A-Sketch/150044095058422?ref=hl

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great take on our OUAS challenge....love that you've used flowers, yet it does not look too 'girly' at all! Very clever......thanks so much for joining us this month at OUAS...PS: I loooove Stampin' Up products, too ~ they are such high quality:):)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. what a wonderful page!! Love how the journaling becomes part of the embellishment. Thanks for joining us at OUAS!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I like you lo and own writing journaling and the song too! Good work! Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a wonderful guy page, Avalonia!! I adore seeing your journaling in your own hand as part of the page design!! I hope you'll have the chance to post your fab LO over on the OUAS FB page!! There's an extra chance for a prize when you share with us there. Thanks for joining us for the January Once Upon A…Sketch Challenge! Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Such a lovely page Avalonia:) Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month.

    AntwortenLöschen