Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

One Layout a day - Jan 01 2014

So lets get started ...
For the first month of the year 2014 
I want to challange myself with

One Layout A Day

So I will make one layout every single day this month
and I will post it for you to see,
for me to challange me and of course
I will entry some challanges too ...

Lets see ...

first one


paper by Heyda, Ricodesign, Bo Bunny
embelishments by Tim Holtz, Bo Bunny, Avalonia Art
lace from Biggis Spitzen

For challanges as follow


Thanks for stoping by and 
hope to meet ya here again!

Avalonia

Kommentare:

  1. thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities, I love the colors you used.
    please add the picture of the sketch ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. LOve all of the details and textures! Scrapping Everyday Miracles has 3 current challenges with 3 prizes, and we'd love for you to submit a few projects! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2014/01/welcome-to-2014-3-challenges.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh Thank you both for your comment ;) and Roberta I'd take a look over it and I'm sure I have some layouts to challange ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. The colour is so pretty.
    Tks so much for playing with us at sketchabilites

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great page! Love the colors, snowflakes and flower! Thanks for playing along with sketch #106 at sketchabilities!

    AntwortenLöschen