Montag, 11. März 2013

fast and easy TP bag tutorial

I did a lot of goodie things today
but just want to show you my
cuty cuty little TP bag I made 

I loooooooooove how it came out


Hey ... normaly I don't like pink
but in combination with black
every color looks pretty :D

I used 4 different laces on this project!!!

Here is a little tutorial how I made it

First I painted the inside black
than covered the outside with paper
- I used one you can find in my Blog - Store ;)
after that I clued the buttom



Than I clued the first lace on
this is one of my favorite ones
isn't it absolutly adorable?
And it fits so well with the paper!!!


Time to add lace #2 and #3
so much fun ... I love laces
and it war great using these for this project!!


Than I added the lace handle and 
the cute little bow and a fladback pearl
which I got from Veronica in my swap
THANK YOU Veronica ;)

And ... tatatata
FINISHED!!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy!!!


Just try it out
You can use this for candy,
little goodies, for easter ;),
as tussiemussie or for an adventskalender
as you know Christmas comes every year ;)

Let me know if you tryed it out
I'd like to take a look over yours
when's finished ;)

Have fun
HUGS Avalonia - Schwarzer Engel

1 Kommentar:

  1. Visiting you from "follow me on blogger".I love your atc's but this bag is my favourite

    AntwortenLöschen