Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013

Tim Holtz 12 TAGS of 2013 * #2 *


I already finished my "Tim Holtz 12 TAGS of 2013" 
for February "The LOVE month"
I made two different one 
one a little bit simular to Tims and
one with a bloody gothic style ...
not to much bloody coz I dont like bloody things ;)
but enough with a touch of Vampires from
my lovely artist "Victoria Frences"

1st


You want to create your own "Tim Holtz 12 TAGS of 2013" ?
Just take a look over "Tim Holtz" blog ;)
I also joined his challange for this month

2nd


with this one I like to enter
Gloomy Art Challange #055
the theme is "Bloody Valentine"
check out "Gloomy  Art" blog -
there are great creativ arts to watch ;)

HAVE FUN
HUGS Avalonia - Schwarzer Engel

+++ THE GERMAN PLAYING CARDS ARE A FREEBEE BY +++
http://valerianasstudio.blogspot.de/2009/07/freebies-collage-bogen-oblaten-und.html

Kommentare:

  1. Wow! Your TAG's are wonderful
    the second with the couple is a dream

    thank's to take part in the Challenge # 055 Gloomy Art

    hugs

    Sternenglanz

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fantastic takes on Tim's tag!! I love the playing cards (I've always thought German ones are much prettier than most British packs of cards)... and the vampire one is so cool!
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Those playing cards are awesome.Never seen any like those ever.Great tags!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Woow...what a wonderful work.

    Thank you for joining us at Gloomy Art.

    Hugs
    Ute85

    AntwortenLöschen