Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013

crochet me a 12"x12" granny square

... that was the name of a swap
on www.swap-bot.de
and I thought to join it
coz it whould be lots of fun making
such a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig granny

*anncvnjahlejikcmykn cahxxxxxxxxx*
it was hard work :D
and I already finished the first one
- I've two partners in this swap
and need to finish one more :D
coz different styles



I crochet this one in a style
I once learned from my mom as I was a very young girl ;)
I realy, realy love this style
and the person it will go through
loves flowers so I think this is perfect for her :D

I think after the last one
of the 12"x12" granny squares I just need a break from grannys
for a couple of days :D

HUGS Avalonia - Schwarzer Engel

1 Kommentar:

  1. When I see this I wish I could crochet !!If I was able I would make a bed cover

    AntwortenLöschen