Dienstag, 12. Februar 2013

ATC's for Valantines

I finished my ATC's for Valantines
by the way - this is the first time ever
that I made so many stuff for Valantines
I din't like Valantines all the years past
but now ... I think I gonna like it ;)

I made only 3 this time 
coz I got a lot of other ATC's and TAG's
do do for some swaps ;)



The "lucifer" is my funny one for me 
- the German visitors will notice that there is 
the German word for lucifer (Teufel) beside 
in the right corner - Ya see? 
I noticed that as I glued the "lucifer" down :D hehe!!! Fun!!!

I just jused a regular red cardstock
a old bookpage - I love to use this at the moment ;)
and some stamps and ink
and some little tiny pieces of scrapbook and glitterpaper

I'm going to join in the fallowing challanges

theme is RED
theme Valentines/love
theme is RED
Totally Gorjuss
theme LOVE 

Happy crafting and HUGS for the Valantines Day ;)
Avalonia - Schwarzer Engel

Kommentare:

  1. Great fun, I love the Lucifer ATC.
    Thanks for joining us at Fun with ATC's

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These are awesome, that Lucifer one is so unique and pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die sehen super aus. Klasse gemacht

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Nicht nur die ATCs sind schön rot, wie ich sehe ;)

    Alle zusammen echt toll! Danke fürs Zeigen auf FwATCs!

    Claudia x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Das sind sehr schöne ATC's geworden. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Awesome ATCs, Lucifer is an eye-catching design! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
    :Dxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great ATC s thanks for joining us at wicked Wednesday

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. All of them are nice.Lucifer is a great idea.I bet noboddy had thought of that ever.I like the othew two too.The tiny hearts against book paper look great.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great ATCs - love the Lucifer one, and great book text backgrounds!
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Oops... should also have said thank you for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs!!
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wunder - wunderschöne ATC`s hast du da gezaubert!!
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei ATC`s mit Herz!!
    Liebe Grüße
    Conny

    AntwortenLöschen