Montag, 28. Januar 2013

TAGS 02/13 - "TAGS from the HEART"

I joined the
and made 4 tags for this
3 for the swap and 1 left for me :D

They all look the same as this one


I send them all out today 
to my swap partners in the USA
Hope they will come to ya well ladies ;)

I realy, realy enjoyed making these tags
also if I used colors in a combi I never did before
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!!!
I also made new techniques - and it was FUN FUN FUN!!!

Tags are my newest drug ;)

HUGS and LOVE Avalonia - Schwarzer Engel

Kommentare:

  1. I received my tag today, and I love it! I love pink and gray together and all the special touches like the punched corners, lace & tie at the bottom! Thank you so much!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh great that you already got it wahey!!! I'm glad you love it ;) I enjoyed making it with these colors and now I almost look over this color combination :D hehe looks so pretty together! Thank you for visiting me here and leaving me your lovely comment! HUGS!

      Löschen
    2. Hi Avalonia, your tag looks very pretty. I'm so happy to hear that you loved my tag. I enjoyed this swap so much and hope we can do this again.
      Susan

      Löschen