Freitag, 30. November 2012

I've been sooooooooo busy :D

... with whatching YouTubes ;), making all these lovely things ... my crafting room and of course with my little, sweet babyboy :D


I made these Christmas ornaments


I work on a mini album in memory to my lovely mom who died 3 years ago, and she always loved my crafting so much. I made this page for a contest at the http://www.paperheaven.de/ with this "sketch" http://kreativinpapier.blogspot.de/2012/11/heavens-sketch-1112.html

 
All pages in this album got lots of pokets ... I'll show you later! I used some paper from s.e.i. "Windsor" Collection which I bought 3 years ago :D


My Christmaspresent for my mother in law :D



What I made for the "Adventskalendertausch 2012" :D "24 days until Christmas swap 2012"




 
Oh I love this origami star - I made this for the swap hostess ;)

 
Tiny little tags made out of Shrinky Dinks ... Oh I love these!!!!!

 
Black Christmas :D


... for our keys !!!

 
my wreath ... I wanted to make this since years :D now I've done it!!!!

 
An origami ball - arabesque kusudama :D

 
My origami-box :D looooooooooooooooovely!!!

 
some more origami-stars - of course in black and silver ;)

 
a decoration for our hall wall :D


a canvas scraping :D I made for our livingroom ...

 
Oh my goodness ... so much :D hihi, I didn't realised this before uploading the photos ... you see I realy been VERY BUSY *gg*
 
Hugs and best wishes for the first december weekend ;), Avalonia - Schwarzer Engel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen