Freitag, 30. November 2012

Back again ... it's Christmastime ...

... I was busy with lots of projects and also for making my crafting room which is already NOT DONE yet :( because I got so many Christmaswishes to craft ;)

Here is one of my finished Christmasgifts ;) I made this out of things that I found in my crafting stash and of only 1 tissue I got from my mother in laws B-day party :D She's collecting everything made of this type but I couldn't find something from that to use in this project. So I made everything by my own ...

Its a little Christmastree (12") with lots of tags insert for photos of my little babyboy ...









It was a lot of fun to work with all these things I selfmaded and I love the finished present :D

So ... more projects left and next post I show you what I already done the last weeks ;)

Hugs, Avalonia - Schwarzer Engel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen